The Marketing Manager will oversee, coordinate, and participate in developing marketing strategies, activities, and messaging for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and implements the organization’s promotional activities and communications and field marketing/events in support of building brand awareness and sales effectiveness.
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support.
- Coordinate agency and vendors to ensure delivery of marketing materials, sales tools and content, website, and effectiveness of other sales/marketing tools and systems.
- Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
- Collaborates with senior executives to provide regular reporting and develop growth plans for the organization.
- Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of market developments.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in marketing and long-range planning required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:
- Occasionally move objects 10-15lbs.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
JOB LOCATION: Ashburn, VA
REMOTE / TELEWORK: remote work is available with travel to VA as needed – 10-15% travel (or around the equivalent of one week every other month.)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time (Exempt)
REPORTS TO: EVP Services
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.