NetSuite Administrator duties involve configuring and maintaining our ERP software (NetSuite) so CPG can maximize its use of automation and workflow to help improve business processes, enhance internal controls, and achieve business goals. The NetSuite Administrator will have primary responsibility for ensuring high quality controls are deployed within NetSuite and appropriate logical access and security reviews exist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, change management and support tasks for NetSuite.
- Plan, review, and revise configurations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners, and associated accounts/roles
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and workflow design and maintenance
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, appropriate change management and access administration.
- Responsible for change management and data management within NetSuite
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE (Desired)
- At Least 3 years’ experience with NetSuite ERP and preferably 5-10 years of CRM admin/development experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related field, preferred.
- Role must effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:
- Occasionally move objects 10-15lbs.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
JOB LOCATION: Remote (Required quarterly visits to HQ in Ashburn, VA)
REMOTE / TELEWORK: Yes
JOB TYPE: Full-Time (Exempt)
REPORTS TO: EVP Services
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.