This position is responsible for assisting Program Managers in organizing ongoing projects by monitoring plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, ensuring that project deadlines are met on time. The Project Coordinator will assist with processes, procedures, and documentation needed for multiple data center infrastructure services provided by CPG. Services include Controls integration, MEP coordination, QA/QC, and Commissioning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Assist in proposal creation.
- Documenting and following up on necessary actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study
- One-year experience in a related field.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:
Occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds and ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequent use of hands to fingers, and ability to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate written or online documentation. Involves frequent contact with staff. Frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Work is performed indoors.
JOB LOCATION: Ashburn VA
REMOTE / TELEWORK: flexible on Telework.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
JOB TYPE: Full-Time (Exempt)
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.