The ideal candidate to join our elite growing sales team as a Sales Associate, Strategic Accounts, will be interactive, team-oriented, motivated, excited, and passionate about developing and building upon our global strategic account relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify other opportunities within both new and existing clients to “cross sell” and engage other sales teams’ members to close business.
- Successful candidate will be given some existing CPG accounts. The key is to cultivate stronger relationships within those clients and sell across as many CPG lines of business as possible to increase revenue.
- Ask relevant questions and be able to actively listen to prospective and existing client answers to understand requirements.
- Develop competency in positioning CPG’s solutions to meet client requirements.
- Maintain individual sales funnel accuracy per CPG Funnel Management Guidelines.
- Develop productive relationships with your CPG team members throughout the different organizations.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience, preferably within the data center space, with record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Self-starter, internally motivated and someone that once given a task can follow it through to completion without a great deal of oversight.
- Team oriented; able to collaborate within sales team as well as operations and finance teams to solve problems and drive solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with individuals.
- Proven track record of crafting and closing complex multi-faceted deals within Mission Critical firms.
- Demonstrable prospecting skills for uncovering new client opportunities via personal ecosystem/professional network and/or avenues such as LinkedIn, email, phone, etc.
- Ability to manage existing client relationship for revenue growth across Lines of Business and retention of existing services.
- Experience in funnel management and understand the industry sales cycle, timing, probability of close.
- Basic Computer skills, Microsoft Office.
- Mission Critical industry relationships a plus.
TRAVEL: 10% - minimal
REMOTE/ TELEWORK: Possible
JOB LOCATION: Flexible
JOB TYPE: Full time, Exempt
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level – No Direct Reports
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.