Director of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, overseeing technical projects aligned with organizational goals while working closely with management, external vendors, and advisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Formalize internal IT policies and procedures (including information security policies, data retention policies)
- Manage the third-party IT support firm and software licensing deployment.
- Prepare financial budgets and proposals for capital projects to the executive team.
- Develop and oversee disaster recovery and cybersecurity programs and policies.
- Lead the implementation of CMMC and NIST 800-171
- Lead IT asset management process and assist with on-boarding/off-boarding of employees and contractors.
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Working with information engineers to find solutions to manage business activities.
- Identifying new market opportunities
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Ten years of relevant experience in progressively more senior positions
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with executive team on day-to-day basis.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management such as networks, database administration, help desk, software development, and telecommunications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Occasionally move objects 10-50lbs.
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE-Visit HQ in Ashburn, VA once a month or as needed.
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.