Sales Associate, Technical Services (Entry level)
The Sales Associate, Technical Services will join our elite growing sales team. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door with a firm that is growing, trusted, and experienced within the data center market. The ideal candidate will be interactive, team-oriented, motivated, excited, and passionate about developing and building upon our global account relationships. The Technical Service department is focused on selling operation and maintenance services to go along with our critical infrastructure offerings, specifically remote monitoring, testing services and electrical and mechanical maintenance contracts relating to the data center space. This includes but is not limited to UPS, Batteries, HVAC, generators, and fire suppression in all mission critical facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successful candidate will be given existing CPG accounts to grow, along with warm lead prospects for new business. It is a perfect opportunity to learn the business and sales techniques to make one successful within this dynamic industry.
- Will train on how to cultivate relationships within CPG client base and grow the accounts to include additional services across as many CPG lines of business as possible to increase revenue
- Ask relevant questions and be able to actively listen to prospective and existing client answers to understand requirements.
- Develop competency in positioning CPG’s solutions to meet client requirements.
- Maintain individual sales funnel accuracy per CPG Funnel Management Guidelines.
- Develop productive relationships with your CPG team members throughout the different organizations.
- 0-3 years outside sales experience; willing to train the right candidate who is interested in pursuing a career in outside sales
- Self-starter, internally motivated and someone that once given a task can follow it through to completion without a great deal of oversight.
- Team oriented; able to collaborate within sales team as well as operations and finance teams to solve problems and drive solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with individuals.
- Ability to manage existing client relationship for revenue growth across Lines of Business and retention of existing services.
- Basic Computer skills, Microsoft Office.
- Mission Critical industry relationships a plus but not a requirement
TRAVEL: 10% – minimal
REMOTE/ TELEWORK: Possible
JOB TYPE: Full time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.