Not only is it important that you be able to see your facility data and control it through software and hardware that are seamlessly integrated into the center’s architecture, it is critical that you be able to protect your facility, protect the data within it, and save money while doing all of this.
CPG professionals utilize a full range of technologies to ensure you can do it all including Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Building Automation System Software (BAS), Electrical Power Monitoring Systems (EPMS), and Security and Surveillance systems. We work with our partners to develop and implement solutions for operational efficiencies, energy management, sustainability, enhanced occupant experience and ongoing situational awareness. Our strategic solutions provide real-time monitoring and allow tracking and modifications that improve our clients’ bottom line.
In addition, our Secure System Infrastructure Services include Cyber Security assessments, Network Design and Implementation, Risk Mitigation Technologies and Infrastructure Consulting.
CPG's Unique Approach
- We utilize a multi-discipline team
- We understand the importance of complete situational awareness
- We look at each project from a holistic perspective and involve our clients
- We utilize a development and testing laboratory
- We utilize leading-edge technology implementation techniques & follow NIST and ISO 27001 guidelines
- We provide on-going operational support and testing services
CPG Security Team
Our multi-discipline team includes ICS/SCADA Architects, Engineers, Software Developers, Cybersecurity Experts, Network Designers, and Installation and Facility Operation Technicians. This broad group brings unparalleled expertise and hands-on experience to the design and implementation of their solutions.
CPG looks at each project from a holistic perspective and involves our clients’ Facility and IT teams throughout the entire project. We partner with them to gain an understanding of the mission of the facility, and the operations teams supporting the site, so we can customize the interfaces and reporting aspects of the system. Our team designs and deploys solutions that offer a simple, straightforward interface for our clients, including a single sign on, “single pane of glass”, and interactive data access. Our solutions are built on a quick deployment platform that integrates all available facility data into a high performance, real-time, distributed platform and include all the tools necessary to create and deliver rich visualization of actionable information, in real-time.
Development and Testing Lab
We utilize a development and testing laboratory to fully analyze every component of the system and perform penetration testing and vulnerability analysis. The lab will help fill any critical security gaps between software and hardware manufacturers, and plant operations – and provide expertise in the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Risk Management Framework (NIST-RMF). Our digital forensics and cyber assurance services surrounding ISC identify the weaknesses– and strengths – of your security infrastructure before attackers do. We employ a range of unique penetration testing tools for testing SCADA systems, going beyond automated vulnerability scanning. Our assessment strategy mimics real-world offensive security techniques that uncover hidden vulnerabilities in your industrial control systems. We use a hybrid approach with both automated code scanners and hands on, manual analysis to conduct a thorough security review of your application. Our tools help identify promising avenues of attack and we use Metasploit and other published exploits that attackers leverage.
CPG SmartTecTMis designed to provide clients with a complete range of 24x7 certified IT support through the use of a convenient and secure portal.
- Executed through our National Operations Center (NOC) we ensure ease of use, 24x7 monitoring, a single point of contact for all situations, and rapid response times.
- Single pane, client portal system makes it easy for our customers to stay informed and order services/generate tickets at any and all times.
- Easily import data on your Data Center configuration for a customized experience.
- Generate reports and customize metrics to show potential areas for improvement or analyze trends.
- Perfect for use by Colocation Providers, Cloud Providers or End Users.
- SmartTec support available in a variety of service options and tiered response times.