The National Operations Center (NOC) Service Administrator is focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our internal and external customers by providing prompt department support. This candidate must have a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills. This candidate must also understand the CPG processes for managing alerts, service calls, and be able to follow instructions and procedures. This candidate must work well independently and in a team environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Accept in bound service calls and dispatch technicians as needed
- Complete scheduling and rescheduling as needed for all services ensuring that the system schedule is updated accurately daily
- Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule for assigned customers ensuring that all services are completed as contracted
- Maintain combined service line scheduling report, ensuring all new projects/PMs are listed
- Audit sales orders once completed to ensure that they are marked as closed in the system, and pushed to sales for billing purposes
- Follow up with service coordinators on all outstanding service requests ensuring that all services are completed
- Email all service reports to customers, upon completion of service once reviewed and approved by service line managers.
- Follow up with the project management team to ensure that all technicians follow up items listed on the service reports are proposed and submitted to the customer for approval
- Escalate all issues and concerns as identified to ensure timely response and resolution to our customers
- Scan, categorize and save all applicable documentation into their appropriate locations in the system for future reference
- Manage all areas of responsibility from end to end ensuring all areas are completed
- Follow all internal operational processes as instructed
- Provide clear and timely communication to our customers at all times
- Provide clear and timely communication to our internal team at all times
- Complete other operational duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE (Desired)
- At least 1 year of operations experience required
- At least 1 year of service scheduling preferred
- Experience working with data center environments preferred but not required
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must possess exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Must possess exceptional time management skills
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequent use of hands to fingers, and ability to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate written or online documentation. Involves frequent contact with staff. Frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Work is performed indoors.
TRAVEL: No travel is required for this position
JOB LOCATION: Ashburn, VA
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.