Project Management Approach
With an experienced team of Engineers, Designers, Project Managers and Commissioning Technicians, our Project Management team has the expertise clients need to design, estimate, integrate, manage, and commission turn-key data center projects
To ensure every build not only goes beyond expectations, but also anticipates future growth and requirements, CPG utilizes:
- Seasoned professionals in all specialties with expertise in “Greenfield” and “Brownfield” Projects, as well as working in live data centers
- Licensed Engineers (MEP Design with PEs)
- A collaborative design process to ensure alignment with client’s goals & objectives
- Innovative and scalable designs that avoid complexity and ensure concurrently maintainable operations
- LOIs to deliver expedited project schedules and order long lead-time equipment
Project Management Benefits
At CPG, the goal of our Project Management team is to make the entire development, build and commissioning process as smooth and stress-free as possible, while ensuring open and clear communication at all phases. Additional benefits of the project management approach include:
- Accountability - A single point of contact responsible for all aspects of the project means you always know who to turn to with updates, questions or concerns.
- Accelerated Project Delivery - Our holistic approach delivers continuity via a single partner (CPG) so timeline efficiencies are maximized throughout the entire process.
- Proven track record of delivering on-time and on-budget
- Our industry veterans anticipate issues to avoid them, saving our clients time, money, hassles and unnecessary change orders
- Elimination of Multiple Mark-ups on Equipment - As the single owner of the project, our strong partnerships with equipment providers save our client’s money by eliminating additional reseller markup.
- Equipment Agnostic - Our goal is the best solution for our client, regardless of equipment type or manufacturer